Find out more and expand your fishing knowledge. If you can't find the term/answer you're looking for, you could try:

- searching leading fishing titles such as Angler's Mail and Match Fishing
- using the form to the right to ask us your question.

  Your Guide to all those unknown fishing terms:
Top & Bottom
A term used for floats that are attached with a silicone rubber at the top and bottom of the float, e.g. stick and avon style floats.
A carbon process that sees it cured under extreme pressure to force out any tiny air imperfections from the sections. This creates a more consistent action and increases the strength in each section.
Waggler Float
A float that is attached to the line via an eye/ring at the bottom of the float, so it waggles about on the line.
Not sure what a fishing term means. Then send in you questions and we will try to help.

Email Address:
Question: *